30 March 2011

Did You Know About My Teacher??

Hi, still remember me?? Of course you still remember me. This my blog right?? What my name?? Don't know?? I will tell you.....My name is Nurain Syahirah Bt Ismail...I learn in Maahad Muhammadi Gua Musang..in class 2 Mekah. Alamak!!Knp saya perkenalkan diri sy kat sini pulak...sorry...silap! silap! Oh!!! Baru sy ingat, sy nak cite dgn you all pasal cikgu Enggeris dan cikgu KHB sy. Actually, sy nak cite pasal seorang guru yg mengajar sy Khb dan Enggeris....Kira orang yg sama lah....Don't confuse, okey. And you know, he so funny and popular teacher in my school. Let's begin the story...........

      One day, sir Hasnizam (My teacher's name) came into class 2 Mekah dgn keadaan yg always confident..Then, he start to teach his student. First, he write something on the white board. Want to know what thing that Sir Hasnizam write??? This is what he right  " Ain can play netball" Oh!! tidak.......He use my name.....( But I like it he...he...he....) Apa yg kami belajar??? hari ini kami belajar.....Modal verb......Seronok belajar dgn Sir Hasnizam tau.......^^v

href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5Cuser%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cmsohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml" rel="colorSchemeMapping">
               






                                
                         



       Ini antara gambar Sir Hasnizam tu... Tengok! How he act when I take his picture......Funny right?????? he.....he...he....                                                                                                                                                     



P/S: Hopes Sir Hasnizam tak marah apabila Sir baca coretan sy nie....he...he...he..





No comments: